Who do I contact first?
Non-members of ASC are to direct emails to email@example.com
As an ASC member, parents are to contact your coach first with regards to team issues and allow them to address your issue. Your coach will contact the appropriate executive member for their needs if required.
Some examples: equipment needs are directed to the Equipment Manager, registration to the Registrar, community needs to the Community Director, premier coaches contact the Premier Director.
Ardrossan Soccer Club gets asked "where does our money go?" Every year our board reviews the income and expenses and approves a budget. Below is a list of some of the items that Ardrossan Soccer club registration fee covers for all members.
* Registration covers:
* League fees.
* RAMP registration fees, merchant fees, website, credit card fees.
* Tri County fees/ASA fees, insurance.
* Accounting software
* Technical Training.
* Equipment such as balls, jerseys, pinnies, nets etc.
* Coaching courses.
* Pitch/field rentals for indoor and outdoor soccer.
* All paperwork for the teams.
* Field lining.
* Rentals for meetings and coach training.
* Any misc. not identified above.
Ardrossan Soccer Club relies solely on volunteers, if you would like to help send us an email.